Do you Want To Save Time and Money With One Product Checkout the Roof Truss.
The only way to build and design your own steel roof truss sections is to research your idea on what you are looking for. There will be a few different ways to figure out where to start. If you don´t want to do it your self then the manufactures would love to talk to you and get what you are looking for. The first roof truss was stick built from lumber just like stick framing but with wood gussets as plates until metal plates were made. Now you can find steel roof truss sections almost anywhere
Wood roof trusses have been used in residential constructionfor over 26 years. In more remote locations they are built on-site and the joints covered what is called plywood gussets, and nailed according to engineers. This research reviewed and updated the design and nailing standards, particularly in regards rain and snow load. The updating provides useful information for all of who build trusses on-site.
Roof-truss solutions, residential and commercial, include: steel roof truss sections that meet or exceed wind, weight-loading, and deflection criteria. A roof truss can make complex roofs easier to build, providing a complete system that includes girders, hip framing, vaulted or coffered ceilings, and moreall bearing on outside-wall or intersecting trusses. The system eliminates posts and beams and allows for clear-span floor plans / open concept. This all can save time money and used that somewhere else in your project.
- Local Availability: Manufactured in over than 550 plants across the United States, eliminating saving from long shipments or lead times.
- Clear Spans: Lets interior partitioning and room arrangement very flexible. Clear spans up to 80´-0" are common.
- Proven Performance: Over 149 million roof truss systems have been installed throughout the country over the years. Properly fabricated and erected, they are trouble free perfect fit if designed right.
- Insulation: Lumber has excellent insulation capabilities, and there are no temperature bridges through the timber.
- Economy: Labor savings due to light weight, easy to install with job site labor, no trimming, no cutting, open webs, very fast to finish, result in overall lower cost.
- Consistent Quality: Shop fabricated on precision machinery in accordance with high standards (usually but check with manufacturer).
- Architectural Versatility: Almost unlimited aesthetic and workable design capability.
- Environmentally Compatible: Wood is the only one with the most energy efficient of major building products.
Trussed roofs have a roof-line which is raised what we call a pitch, trussed loft conversions always require certain dimensions to make sure it can fit in your situation. The technological solution - trussed roofs - balances roof stresses of roof and ceilings and allows lower roof pitches. You can get alot more room out of your roof with attic trusses for all the loft area. See your local manufacturer for more information on attic trusses.
Web Members: The web members of a steel roof truss sections divide it into triangles. The members indicated by heavy lines normally carry stresses for vertical loads. The top chords of these steel roof truss sections slope slightly in one or two directions for roof drainage, but this does not change the type of truss. The necessary number of subdivisions, or panels, depends on the length of the span.
Thanks for checking out my site and I appreciate any questions you may have.
Once again, modern materials and techniques have come to the rescue, so today we use attic trusses in trussed roof loft conversions to replace bulky timber webs and free up loft space.