Do you Want To Save Time and Money With One Product Checkout the Roof Truss.
Easy To Install Steel Roof Truss With Less Headaches.
A roof truss is made of several pieces of wood that are joined together. Each piece of the truss is referred to as a "member". A brace is a member that prevents a structural element from buckling or racking. Members are generally subjected to tensile or compressive forces. Tension forces tend to pull a member apart while compressive forces tend to push a member together.
Roof-truss solutions, residential and commercial, include: steel roof truss that meet or exceed wind, weight-loading, and deflection criteria. A roof truss can make complex roofs easier to build, providing a complete system that includes girders, hip framing, vaulted or coffered ceilings, and moreall bearing on outside-wall or intersecting trusses. The system eliminates posts and beams and allows for clear-span floor plans / open concept. This all can save time money and used that somewhere else in your project.
Trussed roofs have a roof-line which is raised what we call a pitch, trussed loft conversions always require certain dimensions to make sure it can fit in your situation. The technological solution - trussed roofs - balances roof stresses of roof and ceilings and allows lower roof pitches. You can get alot more room out of your roof with attic trusses for all the loft area. See your local manufacturer for more information on attic trusses.
- Insulation: Lumber has excellent insulation capabilities, and there are no temperature bridges through the timber.
- Clear Spans: Lets interior partitioning and room arrangement very flexible. Clear spans up to 80´-0" are common.
- Local Availability: Manufactured in over than 550 plants across the United States, eliminating saving from long shipments or lead times.
- Proven Performance: Over 149 million roof truss systems have been installed throughout the country over the years. Properly fabricated and erected, they are trouble free perfect fit if designed right.
- Economy: Labor savings due to light weight, easy to install with job site labor, no trimming, no cutting, open webs, very fast to finish, result in overall lower cost.
- Architectural Versatility: Almost unlimited aesthetic and workable design capability.
Web Members: The web members of a steel roof truss divide it into triangles. The members indicated by heavy lines normally carry stresses for vertical loads. The top chords of these steel roof truss slope slightly in one or two directions for roof drainage, but this does not change the type of truss. The necessary number of subdivisions, or panels, depends on the length of the span.
Wood roof trusses have been used in residential constructionfor over 26 years. In more remote locations they are built on-site and the joints covered what is called plywood gussets, and nailed according to engineers. This research reviewed and updated the design and nailing standards, particularly in regards rain and snow load. The updating provides useful information for all of who build trusses on-site.
Go ahead and have a look around. Bring your imagination with you! We think you´ll like what you see.
Once again, modern materials and techniques have come to the rescue, so today we use attic trusses in trussed roof loft conversions to replace bulky timber webs and free up loft space.