Roof Truss Design the Only Way To Build and Save Money.
Easy To Install roof Truss Design With Less Headaches.
A roof truss is made of several pieces of wood that are joined together. Each piece of the truss is referred to as a "member". A brace is a member that prevents a structural element from buckling or racking. Members are generally subjected to tensile or compressive forces. Tension forces tend to pull a member apart while compressive forces tend to push a member together.
Wood roof trusses have been used in residential constructionfor over 26 years. In more remote locations they are built on-site and the joints covered what is called plywood gussets, and nailed according to engineers. This research reviewed and updated the design and nailing standards, particularly in regards rain and snow load. The updating provides useful information for all of who build trusses on-site.
Trussed roofs have a roof-line which is raised what we call a pitch, trussed loft conversions always require certain dimensions to make sure it can fit in your situation. The technological solution - trussed roofs - balances roof stresses of roof and ceilings and allows lower roof pitches. You can get alot more room out of your roof with attic trusses for all the loft area. See your local manufacturer for more information on attic trusses.
- Architectural Versatility: Almost unlimited aesthetic and workable design capability.
- Proven Performance: Over 149 million roof truss systems have been installed throughout the country over the years. Properly fabricated and erected, they are trouble free perfect fit if designed right.
- Environmentally Compatible: Wood is the only one with the most energy efficient of major building products.
- Clear Spans: Lets interior partitioning and room arrangement very flexible. Clear spans up to 80´-0" are common.
- Economy: Labor savings due to light weight, easy to install with job site labor, no trimming, no cutting, open webs, very fast to finish, result in overall lower cost.
- Consistent Quality: Shop fabricated on precision machinery in accordance with high standards (usually but check with manufacturer).
If you can find what you are looking for check my other webpages.
Whatever your project, from the simplest of roof truss design, to complicated residential projects or difficult commercial jobs, The roof truss can save you and meet your construction deadlines. It can be designed and built to your satisfaction, and it could be done in a timely mannor.