Do you Want To Save Time and Money With One Product Checkout the Roof Truss.
A raising roof trusses is a framed or jointed structure composed of straight members connected only at their intersections in such a way that if loads are applied at these intersections, the stress in each member is in the direction of it length. Straight, sound timber should be used in trusses. (The Howe, Fink, and King Post trusses are most commonly used.) raising roof trusses are used for large spans to give wide, unobstructed floor space for such large buildings as hangers and polebarns. Small buildings are trussed to save material. Small trusses act as rafters and give the roof rigidity.
Roof-truss solutions, residential and commercial, include: raising roof trusses that meet or exceed wind, weight-loading, and deflection criteria. A roof truss can make complex roofs easier to build, providing a complete system that includes girders, hip framing, vaulted or coffered ceilings, and moreall bearing on outside-wall or intersecting trusses. The system eliminates posts and beams and allows for clear-span floor plans / open concept. This all can save time money and used that somewhere else in your project.
Wood roof trusses have been used in residential constructionfor over 26 years. In more remote locations they are built on-site and the joints covered what is called plywood gussets, and nailed according to engineers. This research reviewed and updated the design and nailing standards, particularly in regards rain and snow load. The updating provides useful information for all of who build trusses on-site.
- Architectural Versatility: Almost unlimited aesthetic and workable design capability.
- Clear Spans: Lets interior partitioning and room arrangement very flexible. Clear spans up to 80´-0" are common.
- Consistent Quality: Shop fabricated on precision machinery in accordance with high standards (usually but check with manufacturer).
- Local Availability: Manufactured in over than 550 plants across the United States, eliminating saving from long shipments or lead times.
- Proven Performance: Over 149 million roof truss systems have been installed throughout the country over the years. Properly fabricated and erected, they are trouble free perfect fit if designed right.
- Environmentally Compatible: Wood is the only one with the most energy efficient of major building products.
Web Members: The web members of a raising roof trusses divide it into triangles. The members indicated by heavy lines normally carry stresses for vertical loads. The top chords of these raising roof trusses slope slightly in one or two directions for roof drainage, but this does not change the type of truss. The necessary number of subdivisions, or panels, depends on the length of the span.
Trussed roofs have a roof-line which is raised what we call a pitch, trussed loft conversions always require certain dimensions to make sure it can fit in your situation. The technological solution - trussed roofs - balances roof stresses of roof and ceilings and allows lower roof pitches. You can get alot more room out of your roof with attic trusses for all the loft area. See your local manufacturer for more information on attic trusses.
"The only way to truss a home is with the right design manufacturer......"-Andrew Parks......
Whatever your project, from the simplest of raising roof trusses, to complicated residential projects or difficult commercial jobs, The roof truss can save you and meet your construction deadlines. It can be designed and built to your satisfaction, and it could be done in a timely mannor.